Nadia Global, established in 1983, is the largest and most accomplished recruitment and training consultancy in the Middle East for executive search, recruiting, corporate training and professional certifications for the benefit of government entities, multinationals, SMEs, university graduates and professionals. In 2020, Nadia Global served over 9,000 corporate clients, placed over 170,000 applicants and trained over 210,000 students.
Nadia Global helps employers attract, recruit and develop the best talent. It provides global, local, strategic and impactful solutions. The company proudly counts among its clients many leading companies and decision makers in the public and private sectors of the Middle East. Nadia Global occupies a unique position as the only full-service recruiting and training company in the region.
Group CEO Ajay Malhotra shares his vision for the future with the launch of Nadia’s latest initiative “Education must be accessible to all regardless of nationality, sex or age. Nadia’s global promise to create impact so people, communities and industries thrive is exemplified by the launch of the Nadia Professional Development Fellowship (NPDS) program ”
How Nadia Global creates an impact?
• Unconventional times like these call for extraordinary measures, Nadia Global is expanding its financial support with scholarships to high achievers with the Nadia Professional Development Scholarship (NPDS), an initiative that empowers eligible graduates and professionals of any nationality, sex or age, to fulfill their professional aspirations in the short and long term. Nadia is accredited by KHDA (Dubai) and ACTVET (Abu Dhabi) and all courses offered are eligible for the NPDS award.
• Compacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the issue of mental health is not only relevant but crucial, Nadia Global offers courses on stress management strategies, including mental health and emotional intelligence.
• Not only that, Nadia Global is pursuing lifelong learning services as a core strategy, investing significantly in skills development and retraining solutions that will help develop a workforce ready for the future. ‘to come up. Nadia has set up coaching programs for executives and leaders, which are suitable for anyone who wants to develop their coaching skills; improve trust, communication and engagement with their team; or defend the development of a coaching culture within their organization.
• Nadia Global is delighted to announce improvements to its training website, www.nadia-training.com. The website has been upgraded with a refined UX design and navigation tools, and several certification courses have been updated that are invaluable to graduates, professionals, entrepreneurs and organizations.
1. Digital Marketing Professional Certification (CDMP)
2. Certification in HR and Recruitment (CHRR)
3. Certification in Professional Human Resource Management (CPHRM)
4. Certification in Professional Training and Coaching (CPTC)
5. Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CLSCM)
6. Certification in Leadership and Management Skills (CLMS)
• Nadia Global has established a partnership with the British Council. This note is very valuable for English training including preparation for the IELTS exam, which is used for study, employment and immigration purposes in the English speaking world. It is with pride that Nadia Global accepts the recognition of being a leading IELTS coaching center in the United Arab Emirates with a student exam success rate of 91%.
• Watch our alumnus proudly share her story of generational learning with her family: Nadia’s global YouTube channel.
For more information, please visit their website: www.nadiaglobal.com
For more details on training, please visit: www.nadia-training.com